Full-featured system for managing the business process of the FPPC-mandated Campaign Disclosure Filing.
The CampaignDocs™ database system offers a full set of features—including imaging, barcoding, automatic report generation and mail merge—for streamlining the continuous process of managing Campaign Disclosure Filings for candidates, committees, large donors and slate mailers.
- Imaging to store an electronic copy of the filing.
- Barcode technology to automatically link the image with the filer data.
- Automatic report generation of filing status.
- Automatic tracking of filing requirements.
- Mail merge to print labels and notification letters, as needed.
- A robust search engine to retrieve historical data.
- A Public Access module to improve services.
CampaignDocs™ increases staff productivity, while decreasing the costs associated with managing the business process of Campaign Disclosure Filings. The optional CampaignPublisher™ system enables redaction and publishing of campaign statements to the Web.
Quick and easy data entry of all relevant information of filing entity. This includes:
- Name, address, phone
- Treasurer information
- Purpose of organization
- Filing status
- Election dates
- Type of filing
Search the system for historical data by “drilling down” to locate the specific data. Partial spelling of name will deliver results.