Automated system for the registration, indexing, storage and retrieval of various registration forms filed with the County Clerk.
ClerkDocs™ system provides easy-to-use data entry user interfaces to capture registration information.
The core system includes registrations for: Marriage Licenses, Fictitious Business Names (FBN), Power of Attorney, Environmental Impact Report (EIR), and Notary Registrations. Additionally, registrations are available for: Process Server, Legal Document Assistant, Professional Photocopier, Passports, Autopsy Log, Public Agencies, Unlawful Detainer and Oath of Office.
This system improves services to the public, reduces the time needed to complete data input, and expedites searching existing registrations, processes notifications, tracks expiration dates, generates expiration letters, and processes renewals.
- Intuitive screens that guide you through the data entry process.
- Provides batch processing of updates for FBN publications and abandonment’s.
- Generates expiration reminder letters.
- Prints registrations and special letters; such, as Notary Registrations and Oaths of Offices on regular paper or special bond forms.
- Produces a wide variety of management reports.
- Marriage License and FBN Kiosk
- Optional online application modules for Marriage Licenses, FBN and other registrations.
- Imaging function available for each module to scan and store related documents.
- Completely integrates with SouthTech’s Cashiering/Fee Accounting™ system.