Cashiering system to build upon™
CornerStone™ is a comprehensive solution for automating the process of recording documents, cashiering, invoicing, depositing and distributing funds for any governmental fee or service charge.
This system uses tables to define fee structures and distribution formulas. Cashiers select a transaction type, enter the quantity and the fees are automatically calculated. The robust Back Office Accounting module enables you to quickly reconcile and produce your daily deposit. It provides a thorough audit trail and produces a variety of reports. It also includes a complete Accounts Receivable module if a draw down account or invoicing is used.
SouthTech’s CornerStone™ also records documents and produces labels with recording time, date and other information. These labels have a bar code which can be used to streamline scanning with SouthTech’s LandDocs™ system, or any other document imaging and indexing system with bar code recognition capabilities. Integrated with LandDocs™, the bar code automatically populates the document transfer tax data into indexing.
CornerStone™: the heart of the County Recorder’s Office!
- Automatically assigns sequential, unique recording and document numbers
- Provides the capability to reserve a block of recording numbers by recording time and customer
- Prints barcode labels with multiple data fields
- Payment from cash, credit card, checks, house accounts and other accounts can be mixed for one or more transaction(s)
- Multiple document types can be grouped for a single payment
- “No fee” transactions are tracked.
- Individual clerks
- Back office automates the accounting of voids, partial payments, adjustments and refunds
- Multiple locations supported
- Integrates with SouthTech’s LandDocs, Electronic Recording, VitalDocs, ClerkDocs and any other fee generating system
- Fully automatic fee accounting, producing daily deposits and fee distribution reports