Managing the business process of the FPPC-mandated Conflict of Interest Code/Form 700
Streamlined, intuitive and highly automated, DisclosureDocs™ empowers Filing Officers to electronically manage the business process of the FPPC-mandated Conflict of Interest Code and Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) submission.
- Notification, management and tracking of annual Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) filings.
- Automatic filing requirement notification, management and tracking of assuming and leaving office statements.
- Streamlined preparation and management of Conflict of Interest Code Amendments and Biennial Reviews.
- Image-enabled to store and retrieve electronic copies of filings.
- Barcode technology to streamline the document scanning process.
- Electronic notifications for filers whose email addresses are stored in the system.
DisclosureDocs™ increases productivity and decreases costs while managing the business process of the Conflict of Interest Code. Compliance has never been easier!
Printing Letters and Mailing Labels
Management of notifications is consolidated into one step. By selecting the desired letter, the database extracts the filers to receive the letter. The automated mail merge process is as easy as clicking Print Letters.