Offering filers the convenience and flexibility of completing FPPC Form 700 online, in the privacy of their own secured filing area.
The eDisclosure™ solution provides a streamlined, simplified method for filers to complete their forms online, as well as for Filing Officials to assist in managing departments and Biennial Reviews.
- Easily and securely fill out or amend Form 700, which is automatically checked for errors and omissions
- Quickly copy information from a prior year’s form
- Conveniently fill out one form for multiple positions
Filing Official Benefits:
- Automates Conflict of Interest Code submission
- Enables increased productivity by consolidating information
- Generates summary and detailed reports for agencies, filers and eDisclosure™ activities
Filing Officer Benefits:
- Empowers Filing Officials with convenient, easy-to-use tools
- Provides instant access to detailed information
- Reduces filing errors
- Facilitates proactive measures to address late filers
- Integrates seamlessly with DisclosureDocs™
User-based login provides secure access to individual filer’s profile and prior years’ filings. The filer is alerted as to which forms are due for filing. Form completion is simplified by the ability to copy from prior year filings and make necessary adjustments. Automatic form validations reduce most common errors.
Filers can easily save, preview and submit one set of forms for all positions held. When completed, the filer may print, sign and mail the form or—if permitted by his or her agency—submit electronically.
Filing Officials have full access to the status of their agency filers, including a complete set of management reports, and are empowered to make changes due to filers assuming or leaving positions within their agency. Officials are also provided with powerful tools to manage and electronically submit Conflict of Interest Code Amendments.