Recording solution for imaging, indexing, and public access of recorded official records
A comprehensive solution for building your electronic repository of information and images for recorded documents.
LandDocs™ includes a streamlined system to quickly scan bar coded documents and check for consistency between the number of pages and the bar code label. Images are then sent to quality control where the image can be repositioned, rotated, etc.
- Customized redaction tool
- An easy to use scanning system with rapid processing.
- Bar code labels used to ensure document integrity and to minimize indexing.
- Import of Document Transfer Tax data from SouthTech’s Cashiering and Fee Accounting modules, providing an additional opportunity to verify accuracy.
- Indexing screens that are designed to optimize efficiency.
- Multi-title documents indexed from one screen.
- Multiple tools to “cut and paste” grantor/grantee data.
- Internal access to repository for PCOR’s and confidential data.
- RecorderWorks Search & Retrieval module for data research, document image retrieval and sale of documents.
- Administrative module for productivity information, workflow status and security.
The indexing screens are designed for optimal efficiency and enhanced verification by utilizing minimum keystrokes. Information, including the document transfer tax, is pre-populated within the index from both the bar code and SouthTech’s CornerStone™ Cashiering and Fee Accounting modules. While entering the index information, you can also review the document to double check and see that the document transfer tax was properly charged.
After indexing, the documents are immediately available for internal and public access. The verification process can be performed immediately or at a more convenient time.
The RecorderWorks Search & Retrieval module™ is easy to use and provides robust search capabilities.
PCOR documents and confidential information are accessible only by internal staff. The 20–Day Notice module supports the filings and notifications required by the 20–Day Notice business process. This module of SouthTech’s RecorderWorks™ Suite replaces the manual matching and reconciliation process.