Reaching new heights in electronic recording™
Summit™ is an electronic recording, document imaging and document examination system using Internet data transmission for title and mortgage company documents electronically recorded by County Recorders.
If corrections are necessary, the document is electronically sent back for revision. When recorded, a confirmation is electronically sent to the submitting company, including fee calculations and recording number.
Summit also includes API interfaces to integrate with your existing Cashiering and Land Records recording systems.
One portal and one interface facilitate recording electronically with multiple participating counties. No need for multiple workstations or multiple vendor systems to record with different counties.
Implementation of a highly secure electronic recording system. Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) are used as the basis for all of the security.
- Cost of couriers, special delivery and postage are eliminated for both Counties and title companies.
- Recording time is cut from hours to minutes.
- Status of documents to be recorded is readily available at all times.
- Errors are quickly resolved.
- Staff productivity is improved, cutting the cost of doing business.
- Improved service to the public.